Wednesday 12 June 2013

Me

    I thought that i should write an entry about who i am and who i long to be,  So this entry would be all about me , that totally sounds narcissist but whatever .  My name is Katherine hokahyee and I'm a Singaporean my race Chinese , i don't have a religion but i have been expose to both Buddhisms and christian so I'm a mix :) hhaha . My belief would be treasure yourself  , love yourself ,never leave any regrets . that's what i hope to achieve because sometimes people tend to consider too much on what others think and hurting themselves  because of it . i know that i was once that people that wanted to belong to somewhere that wanted to fit in  and was trying so hard that it hurts .  so one day i decided that , I'm not going to let anyone just trample on how  i feel , i would do what i think is right .I would not let others judge who i am and what i am like so a quote from someone i respect : " you a bitch to me ,  Cox you ain't me '" , tell that to the person that have been putting you down .  And i would work towards my dream , i would  not care what others think because this is my life not others .And that i think humans are born special not to fit in but to shine uniquely like a diamond . p.s my dream is to be a history / social studies  or maybe Chinese language teacher.

         I also think that if you pay attention to the little things in life , you could actually see the beauty in everything . that's basically why whenever i feel stress up , hurt or tired i would look up in the sky .I don't why it makes me feel at peace and relax . I may seem somewhat mature that's definitely not me sometimes i may be a little lazy( okay , really lazy ) , a little impulsive , a little clean freakish (is that a word ?) , a little too active , a little emotional (girls characteristic ....) , a little scatty cats ( i hate horror movie but cant resist to take a peak but then regret when i started to get nightmare), a little crazy , a little artistic , a little gloomy (I know sometimes I'm conflicting ) Give that a mix and you got the one and only Katherine

(me and the guard at president's resident )















           
                                                                         
(took this while i was going to tuition )

No comments:

Post a Comment