Thursday 13 June 2013

randomn post number 2 / stuff that im thinking recently

    
            I was actually wondering what to write today because i kinda made a promise to do at least one entry per day .Its really strange that after each entry i would  think of what to write for my next entry and i have lots (okay , fine .. maybe just a few :)ideas on what to write about but whenever i start to writing the idea just vanish  without a trace .

         I recently was thinking of the domain thing and changing name for my webs site so that's that . Anyways it  also get me thinking on producing some you tube videos tooo , don't know how it will turn out but will see .p.s you might also notice i change the blog name to Katherine_hokahyee Cox theres like so many freaking  people name hokahyee(thought i was the only people called  kahyee ) . so just some heads up that came really late .

           today i plan to finish my holiday project poster all alone (cox my other group members have hideous handwriting and i am the leader. so i was automatically promoted to poster making :'1 ) but i did basically nothing just slack and hang on my computer hoping that miraculously there would a new episode on running man .
         you probably thinking why did i use miraculously because it only updates on every Monday . so there this one time that it updated  late,  i was really irritated and happy at the same time because it came at last  . pp.s i love running man and all my other supernatural television show , i would totally name them but you would probably get irritated so moving on maybe sometime i should do a entry on how much I'm crazy about my television shows .
 
    OMG! OMG! JUST NOW THE FREAKING COMPUTER JUST HANG . AND I WAS SO FUCKING TERRIFIED(i was going like '" NONOONONONO this is not happening" ) THAT WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN WOULD BE GONE . , i thought it would be freaking gone and it scared the crap out of me but thank god its not gone  I'm like super relieve.










(My favourite scene from one of the episode that I'm watching . For your information , did you know that while waiting for the newest episode i would totally see it over and over again from the first episode. From this you could totally see the level of my craziness for this episode .because i never ever watch or read book or television show except this  twice because i literally remember the story line inside out . so while re watching it i kinda knew what would happen next but i swear its like I'm addicted to it  )
   

No comments:

Post a Comment