Friday 20 December 2013

First ever movie review on the 47 ronin - read at your own risk

Overall , I actually think the movie itself give us a inside on the minds of a samurai , on what lengths the samurai would go to , to protect its honour

And i was actually  confused  , because i have don't really understand how honour is protected thought seppuku , because to me seppuku is no different than you hanging yourself ,cutting your wrist , etc  but to the samurai its totally different .

I wonder if i were in the movie what i would do , would i just stand there and watch the man i love defend his so called honour by killing himself ...?

Anyway, I respect their culture , indeed it gave me another view on samurai and that the so called  " samurai " that is threatening the public by waging his "katana" is an insult to the culture and the honour that samurai so dearly wanted to uphold .

Oh and school holidays is ending in about ten freakin days ..I havent finish my holiday homework  :P I gotta buck up and finish them !!!! why does holidays always seems so short ...ugh !!!




p.p.s love yourself and prayed that i finished the work on time , god bless me


No comments:

Post a Comment