Monday 23 December 2013

hey hey ~

Oh ..the holidays are ending soon and i have still have mountains and ...rivers ?[ does that make sense ..? o(~ ~ ) o  ] of homework :P

lately , I'm really not in my perfect condition due to the come and go headaches and dizziness that have been occurring  . Before i forget i promise a certain someone that i will follow them but end up putting it aside ...

sorrie >< Hehehe:P

Basically, my holidays aren't all that fun and amazing so its just boring plain old things that kinda specifically includes me being  stranded on a chair doing my hair . well  re-bonding my hair and getting a hair cut if you're so inclined on nano details :P


The hair cut was fine and everything but i think my hair is just too dammed straight not the natural straight im looking for but i think after a few washes ill be perfect .
 Anyways ( i kept saying anyways -_- )  , lately i have been helping out at my moms shop cause she is low on manpower plus not feeling well too :O

I was think of writing a longer post actually but ahem .. i realized that my life is too freaking boring and to write my day only required around 100 plus word which thus make me feel pathetic 。。。

As always love yourself
-katherine :) WINK ***


No comments:

Post a Comment