Thursday 4 July 2013

my bother

                  This entry is about my awesome brother that never fails to piss me off . The fact that he likes to get on my nerve and soon needing my help is kinda pathetic and cute  . I think in his heart he knew that after pissing me off he will soon get it , but it never fails to allow him to think about his action. I'm basically a person that holds grudge so if you piss you are gotta get it someday .

             Though it depends sometimes i forgets about things that aren't all that important a whole different thing .so i kinda person that don't remembers people s names especially those that aren't really have relations with me like my bully . you know a funny thing is that i actually need too put in effort to remember his names Cox his not all that close to me which is kinda funny thought but all in all his a bitch and a ass hole .

            so to all those jerks and bitches  that bullied me and call me  you better pray that forgets or else you gotta get it somehow .god i sound so pathetic , but nevertheless my sibling knew that  have a base line that are not to be mess with . the thing is I'm a sorta lazy person too so maybe i will get back people when the opportunity comes because don't you think its really hard work planning a revenge . For example theres this television shoe=w called revenge that features a woman that is out for revenge toe avenge for his dad and i was watching the show and i thought its really tiring by the way . 


so now I'm not a really a big fan of revenge but a little payback once in a while is not bad but that every time i get scorch free from conscious . plus well sometimes i guess thing don't always go like you plan and all that stuff , i kinda prefer leaving it to karma's hands on a certain extent though but sometimes if you cant wait just shove a punch in his face or find a way to make him suffer .i personally don't think that death is the ultimate thing if you want to revenge , its about making life a living hell altogether . Imagine every living second regretting and being torture by karma until you cant take it and breaks down . oh god i sound so sadistic in a way maybe i have the talent to be like some exterminate or some stuff but that would never happen . lets just say  that sport ain't a big fan of me and is I'm trap, in some worst case scenario i probably near a bear grills at hand if i have any way of surviving . Jesus how did i end up  talking about  my brother  to revenge and then to me being a sadist to me surviving worst case scenario  . I'm a genius aren't I !!?

.................pretty little line passing through ...............................................................................................
so i know my writing isn't gorgeous but improving practise make perfect .will keep updating even if no ones reading my blog stuff and i sound pathetic .bye
-Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment