Tuesday 16 July 2013

me 2

      
       As promise I'm going to deliver the me part 2 . I guess i miss out quite a lot about me other than that i have a crush who i shall not name , i think he knows that i like him from but he does show his interested in me and occasional he flirt with me .I think ...
 That the think hes not clear about everything and likes him . I think hes cute is it offensive to describe a guy as cute but i just think hes cute and everything . 

       And you know its his lost if he misses me but at same time i don't think it will make s difference even if he confesses since for now my goal is my education i think well in addition i want to find myself .

       Like who am i ?what do i want to do with my life? Is my goal really what i want to do with my life ?
       Life is awfully short and i want to make the most of it doing what makes me happy making sure i don't leave regret . That is a aweful way to die having regret and everything so i prefer to do what i want than regretting i did it rather than regret not doing anything .

       The main  thing is i want to be happy . My belief mainly revolving around don't let others put you down , i think if i feel that something in my gut is correct I'm gotta do it even if it means going against everyone. 

        some people may think im arrogant and stuff but the reality is that you yourself are important and you have to love yourself to be able to love others .

      I think I'm very important and i love myself too among other thing that i am crazy about . And not a lot of people think like that they constantly beat themselves down and the only one that is gotta stop is themselves . 

      If i am hurting because i follow what everyone tells me what to do then you know what.  screw everyone 

        you know what i actually have a checklist on what im gotta do before i die and everything so here the list :

1. wear a wedding gown . once in a life time you should at least wear it and if im dying that would be my dying wish . I  know it sounds so dreamy but you know , i personally feel that wedding gown is the most beautiful dress a woman can have in her life . 

   you will know what wedding gown is the right dress as long as you lay eyes on it and this was the most beautiful dresses for now base on yahoo .

   whenever i see wedding gown i feel that the people will magically transform into the most beautiful happiest woman ever with the right guy and the right dress.


2. find a guy that loves me more than i love him . I want the kind of love that will stay by me just like the song . someone to  stay by you even when your whole world is collapsing and tell you that you dont have to be alone . That kind of love is precious .......




3. have a movie Marathon with all the movie i ever loved which is alot . 
At home with the air con on and junk food like bugger or what ever i like to have at that point in time .     

     just so you know i hate popcorn , i have no idea when i started to dislike it but i just kinda not like it at a certain point in my life .

     I generally prefer action movies and my favorite until now is Total recall . i love it its really thrilling and keeps my heart thumping rapidly .
 hmm..maybe i should do a movie review in comparison with the that was produce on 1990s and the 2012 which i loved .i  generally find the male lead actor  more appealing than the one in 1990s . 


    Thats about it but from time to time i will post blog about me and what really defines me and in some point i can look back and know that how much i have grew these past few years . One last thing , the person that inspires me to start a blog of my own is xia xue . she is really hard to describe and her blog is really good but nowadays she doesn't really blog much so a little let down . 



 

2 comments:

  1. I totally love this post - I know what you mean by the wedding gown! I so want to wear one, but... I'd kinda have to find a boyfriend first, ahah. xD I'm already dreaming about it!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete