Friday 5 July 2013

The people that i genuinely detest and scumbag that deserve to rot in hell

   
         Like seriously the title of this entry sounds like I'm gotta talk about my crush but no that's not it . I'm gotta write about this girl that has a b with a itch seriously she likes to freaking push my buttons like cross my line thats not suppose to be cross for no freaking business  and she hates me and i hate her too .
 look feelings do reciprocate!

 Her name is WJ short form because should i waste freaking precious time writing  her name she have been  pissing - teasing-irritating-bossing   me for the past 3 years its still on going . i mean she not my freaking mom yet she just love to do that . And i was the first person that talk to her in school so some times when i think about it i was like what the hell is wrong with this world . Anyways i have no idea why she hate but she does and well me being a kind -loving person will defiantly reciprocate her feeling .

                My goals for  myself with this type of situation  is to react quickly and say something smart to people that tease me in a really b with a itchy way . whatever i guess i should thank god that she is not with me in same  .  It just irritate the hell out of me  just by writing her name although its in  Short form .  I'm not a sunshine girl that goes oh my hater is my supporter or whatever shit . I'm a generally positive person but not that  positive its like asking a person to forgive a person to forgive someone that just stab them . well , words hurt so try to relate . Though its not hard for me to imagine killing her a trillion times in my head if i were to do it real life i would probably have to go to prison and it so totally not Worth it . like why should i serve sentence , hypnotically speaking, because i killed the b with a itch that i hate and plus her body would be totally heavy and troublesome to discard and its disgusting too with all the blood and stuff . so I'm just gotta let her age to death and let karma do the work .  Although she not on top of my i never want to speak to them list but lately she pisses me off and that totally inspire me to tell you how "beautiful" a person can get . 

             And she is not the most "gorgeous"person i seen in my life this guy he bullied me . I remember he hit me with a paddle accusing i wasn't  paddling hard enough and obviously how can a guy and a girl match up to strength but  i tried . He think i wasn't trying and hitter me constantly and curse my family to die and all sorts of really awefull things , i wanted to get away but im in a middle of the seas where can i escape ?I was trapped . It was a really traumatic event and everytime i think of it i get emotional and terrified his in my class and siting quite close to where my sit is its really disgusting how ugly can human get ? I genuinely think he should rot in hell . I did report this to the teacher but like i say the teacher will just reply "i will talk to him" and nothing is ever done that's is why i think if you bullied stand up for yourself be the change . I want to encourage people like me and even me to start being the change instead of hoping for someone to stop it or even kill yourself . I will not kill myself because they hate me for being me and that they think i deserve to be bullied I don't think a scumbag is worth my life and i will be the change  .




             
      Back to to the b with a itch . Since its kinda of difficult to imagine what sort of person she is I'm gotta just post her picture on my blog .  just kidding .. never gotta happen my blog is sacred and she not sacred .
i generally see her like the pest which i hate which is cockroaches which is disgusting .i know it doesn't bite but that thing i swear its evil and ewww ..
 I'm gotta stop thinking of all those haters/bullies its wasting my brain cells . so this concludes everything on her i guess theres a special connection between her and me sometimes i want show her the middle finger and just say " get of my back you b with a itch " 

      lately girls been really hands on and even for myself as a girl it scares me a little bit . Gosh .... girls these days are violent and very extremely hands on you know . I'm sorry guys i have no idea why its like that .


.......................A pretty line that cut across ..................................................................................
so my next entry would be on me part 2 i guess i think maybe who knows or other random topic i decided to write .
 I gotta end of with a quote " no one can truly save you are on your own " 
can you save a person that seeks death constantly  ? can you save someone from them self ?
The answer is no .
To be honest im really glad theres true man out there the one that i just describe it is not a guy .It doesn't deserve to be call a guy because there is no gut in that person and the fact that it  feels no guilt hitting a girl .

-love, hugs katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment