Tuesday 20 October 2015

Do you ever have those days that you just feel so exhausted to the point which makes you want to do nothing. Just stare at the emptiness in front of you. The feeling that we all know  so well , the feeling of being lethargic. 

There is always something at the back of my head that nags me to get my shit together. So i did , i took a shower and get myself together. I think this is the case of me not having enough alone time with myself. Which brings me this solution. Tomorrow i am going to have a loner party.  The only one that is invited is me myself and i .

Moving on i just decided to google questions that i should asked myself. At the top of the list is a link that states, the thirty question that i need to start asking myself. I think it is pretty interesting list. So i decided that i would asked them to myself while writing my answer over here.

It should be a pretty fun experience to have. 

Recently, my counsellor  have invited me to create an artwork so that they can put up on the roadshow. I have decide that i wanted to accept it and see how it goes for me. Maybe i can learn new things about myself. It have been so long since i have taken up art again. I hope i can produce something fun, so it would not be a humiliation to my art student background. 

we will see what we get from there.

Till next time , love kahyee



No comments:

Post a Comment