Thursday 15 October 2015

# LIFE

I feel like lately its so chaotic . I am not the type that really care about people thoughts and views about me . My rule of thumb for making friends , is only to have true genuine friend only . This period in my life i feel like i have been more conscious about me and myself as well as others too much. From this I guess you pretty much pick up that i have some trouble with my "friend". I have no idea what the hell of a phase i am going through but i will have faith in my own heart that i will grow through this .

I will come out stronger from this. I can not force people to see the good in me . If they cant see it its their lost , i will same my care and trust to someone that deserve it. Still, i hope one day i am able to find my soul mate. Soulmate as in friends that can connect in a deeper meaning a real relationship. Rather something superficial , something true that can last through the hardship of time. To add i am still not ready for romantic relationship , so i guess i will wait for the right time. When both my heart and soul is mature enough to have a romantic relationship. Anyways i am going off point , but my point is that someday i will reach there ; my own personal milestone.

JUST YOU WAIT !!!

 The goal for now is to focus on myself . Exploring and finding my own identity in this somewhat chaotic world of mine. You know maybe this could be a new self discovery path to growth and maturity. I sincerely hope i am right. For now i am seeing the school counsellor , and sorting everything . Things have been crazy. For starters, my grandma who literally raised me have terminal cancer.

I know it in my heart that life have it up and down. Right now, I just want to go through all this with a calm and open mind. It is a natural course of action that life will go through . Right now i try to treasure her days her with me the best i can , the best i could. After writing this i feel much better. Just a moment ago i was feeling down , now i think i got my strength back.

GO KAHYEE!!!!

It is truly strange whenever i feel frustrated , writing always able to release this negative energy.

GO GURL POWER !!!

ANYWAYS, New years are coming sooon. This sista really need her holidays but before that i have to slay the dragon called project. I am sure i will get through this just fine , like always i need to have good mindset and put my mind to do it. It is going to be fine !!  I CAN DO IT !!!!

With love Kahyee :)

-katherine ho kahyee

No comments:

Post a Comment