Thursday 22 October 2015

WHO AM I ?

This question is quite hard. Sometimes even i forget my identity as myself. I know it sounds strange how can you forget you’re self. you are constantly with you. It might come as strange but sometimes you get a little lost in this playground called life. It is hard to separate yourself sometimes from everything that is going on. Not to mention, you have so much people around constantly telling you that you are this you are that.

So the me right now is going to answer that question, maybe i occasionally would still get lost. Yet, there are still things that remain in this ever changing state. I am a girl with a love for books and novel. I like to be in my own world, to think to wonder. More in details about myself i love television shows, movies and the list goes on. 

Anything that have a story is basically my love. Did i mention i have big loves for vampire dairies i can watch the whole season 1- 6 in one go again and i will still be entertain. Speaking of which i waiting for season 7 episode 3 to come out …. 

Mannnn…

I LOVE LOVE VAMPIRE DAIRIES!!!

What else about me…

I treat relationship seriously. To me, i want a relationship that is genuine that is something of substance. Not just something that is for fun. I know i sound like someone over forty years of age, but i find something in true relationship; nice and precious. Even if we may not end up together at least you know we tried. At the very least we love from the bottom of our hearts. Maybe my views of love is too innocent, too young, too immature but for now this is what i hold dear.

Oh and i might be crazy… said my precious devil-like baby sister

Yeah .. Amazing sisterly love we have there. Anyways i have always find myself filled with contradiction. I can be this confident girl that is daring and willing to try anything while on the other hand i am this girl that is not good with people, introvert. Just wanting to spend time alone with myself. 

Strange, Is it ?


I think so too. Sometimes i also feel like i am a little bit insane. Lets be real, i feel like majority of the population are partly insane in some way. 

Right....Or maybe it is just me ...

Anyways with love kahyee

No comments:

Post a Comment