Monday 2 November 2015

WHAT WORRIES ME THE MOST ABOUT THE FUTURE ?


I think I'm most concern about my future job. What would i do for a living? Is my job supporting the lifestyle that i want. 

Am i happy in this distant future . That is a million of questions that i have for my future.The thing is you will never have an answer for something that is this intangible.

I am worried about a lot of stuff. 

I hope that whatever difficulty i face in the future i would hold courage and faith near my heart. I worry about my grandma. How is she? Is she still here with me? How am i doing without her ? I hope that i can pull through everything with my head strong.

Honestly i worry about lots of different random stuff. For example when i am walking on the roadside would a car just crash into me. My family medical history is filled with cancer, sometimes i would also wonder if maybe one day it would be my turn. 

I think the thought of me running out of time to experience life worries me the most.

What could be the worst, not having to love someone to the point where you are not just a self-absorbed human being. I want to try and experience that.

I have not yet found my soulmate. Someone that i can trust 100 percent. With a look, he/she would know what i am thinking. A best friend but more than that, a relationship that can withstand the torment of time.

If i were to die know i would missed out on a lot of things that i could have experience. 

I have not yet meet the love of my life. 

I have not yet have the experience of being a mother. I heard it is life changing yet beautiful experience.

I want to see the world. 

There is a lot of things that i have not done yet. Sometimes the constant worrying of the ever happening scares me. Still, i believe that one day i would complete these time as a go through life.

I believe it is human nature to worry about the inevitable and the blank. Sometimes it can be a fun experience. It is life so lets experience this feeling, emotion, sensation with an open heart.

love, 

kahyee

No comments:

Post a Comment