Tuesday 10 November 2015

IF THIS WERE THE LAST DAY OF MY LIFE,WOULD I WANT TO DO WHAT IM ABOUT TO DO ?

 I MIGHT be all over the place, you have been warned... 

Nope. 

Hell No.

I would take all my money and spent it on food. At the very least i want to die a happy girl. This happy girl loves food so that would be what i would do. I would eat my heart out. If i have a crush maybe i would confessed. But, i don’t.

So yeah 

Basically, my days consist of studying, day dreaming, thinking what am i going to eat for lunch, dinner and supper. As you can see very exciting things. It might be mundane but still i treasure the everyday normality that i have in my everyday life.

Even though I would not live like everyday is my last day because it is crazy and irresponsible. It is built in my character that i am responsible for my own choices as well as my future. 

If there was not a tomorrow i would not care. 

The reality is there is a tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. Still i would not mind if my last day on earth is my mundane routine. I think if it were my last day on earth i would treasure every last breath i take. That is probably the extend of what i could think of. 

The idea of last day of earth seem so out there, so unrealistic, so unreal. Maybe even i would not know what i will do, because i am so filled with contradiction. Yet, one thing for sure is that i would not waste my time on crying, being angry or hopeless. 

If and when there is not future anymore. I believe that all humans will behave erratically insane even myself. I guess that is why, i truly have no idea what i would do.

The concept of the world ending and everything have always boggle my head, each time i have no idea why i did not have an idea.

Strangely understandable.

If by the high heaven of possibility, i met a human being that knows exactly what he/she would do in the last day or moments of their days. I would salute simply because i don't have the ability to wrap my head of the concept of last day or last moment. The though of losing hope even very enjoyable, i would say. 

By some chance in the absence of hope, someone is able feel happy and enjoy life. That is truly amicable. I MIGHT be all over the place, you have been warned... 

Love, kahyee


No comments:

Post a Comment